This one will be probably the most honest message I have written for myself and exposed as a publisher of this site.I have lived 4 decades of my life in this wonderful place and we nearly call it half of the life have finished. During this period specially on my late twenties and the first few years of thirties the road I was in would lead to my utter demise. I had to pay a huge price for it, all my dreams, goals, intention and reality was wasted. Because of my actions many were directly and indirectly got effected. I was living a life of a vagabond, without clarity, without destination and worst part was I was still living in my past. I had to wake up, brush off and move on. I had to be ready for failure. Most important was I had to contribute something before I leave this earth permanently.
My early years of thirties was interesting as well as I was being crucified without a crime. After three decades of birth I came to know my personality type –IDEALIST.I was loved like never ever before, then I was hated as well as never ever before. I was humiliated, at times praised, made friends with wrong people, they used me ,I was in the darkness, at times I was praised so well they made me the king. I was creating a bottleneck rather than opening the road. One good thing was I had the privilege of traveling well around the countries, understand many things from major to minor such as the difference between the beaches by analyzing the sand. I was jobless and homeless for a while, understanding the life from the bottom which taught me and gave me great lessons.
Below, I have compiled some of the fine and major points that will be useful in the past, present and future. No matter where and which direction life takes you these points will never be out of context. May be many of you have heard it before but I believe these below statement should be tattooed in the head.
- that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
- that no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back.
- that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
- that no matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
- that it’s not(what)you have in your life but(who)you have in your life that counts.
- that you shouldn’t compare yourself to the best others can do.
- that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
- that it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
- that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
- that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
- that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
- that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.
- that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
- that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
- that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down will be the ones to help you get back up.
- that sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.
- that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
- that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
- that your family won’t always be there for you. It may seem funny, but people you aren’t related to can take care of you and love you and teach you to trust people again. Families aren’t biological.
- that it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you are to learn to forgive yourself.
- that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
- that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
- that just because two people argue, it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other. And just because they don’t argue, it doesn’t mean they do.
- that we don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
- that you shouldn’t be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
- that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different
- that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength
- that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.
- that people will forget what you said, and people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- “I’m afraid to LOVE you… I’m afraid to CARE…I hope you understand, cause it HURTs when LOVE fails.”
- Every WOMAN is BEAUTIFUL! It just takes the right man to see it.”
What i have learned & Still going
(p.s- none of the content after i’ve learned is my content, it just happened they related not only me but many of others as well)