Two mature people
Even in our 30s or 40s we often do silly mistakes and we often have to hear from our parents, grow up and start taking responsibility and be mature to the man and to a woman be mature and try not to get involved in the wrong crowd of the people.
When looking upon the definition and meaning of maturity it states as :
The definition of maturity is adulthood or is the state of being fully developed or the time when a note is due and payable. The point at which you are fully grown is an example of when you achieve maturity. Showing common sense and making adult decisions is an example of maturity.
The best definition of maturity:
Here below I have compiled through various sources about what falls under the term maturity.
- Maturity means you begin to realize that you only need one lover in your life. You grow together, learn everything together, have kids together to extend your genes, mature together, and perhaps, die together. The moment you start thinking of a new relationship, you’re basically starting again from square one. You become like a grade 1 pupil.
- Maturity is when you begin to appreciate other people’s opinions however stupid or lowly they may seem. Remember, in every junk, there’s at least 1% gold.
- Maturity is when you start learning to listen instead of speaking. Remember, people see you the way you see them. Think about it. Humans spend nearly 70% of their time speaking, 20% doing other activities and about 10% listening. Imagine how much information you could get for free, just by listening.
- Maturity is when you begin to see pitfalls as temporary disruptions, challenges as your growth propellers, failures as successes, and successes as potential failures.
- Maturity is when you begin to take calculated risks instead of gambling.
- Maturity is when you begin to remove the guesswork out of important decisions.
- Maturity is when you begin to learn when to say “No”.
- Maturity is when you start learning that it is better to leave bygones be bygones, forgive and forget and move on with your life. Life doesn’t travel backward, therefore going backward in life is like traveling a long distance in reverse gear.
- Maturity is when you awaken to the fact that it is wrong to pass judgment on another human being based on race, color, status, educational background, religion, age, creed, cultural norms, pride, or prejudice.
- Maturity is when you begin to learn how to control your emotions. A person who cannot control his/her emotions is like a fortress whose walls have been broken or a house without a door.
- Maturity is when you begin to realize that a good education only teaches you how to read and write. It’s really up to you to begin educating yourself on matters that concern your life, including your well-being, health, wealth, relationships, and money.
- Maturity is when you realize as you grow older, that there’s a disconnect between you and the younger generation. Basically, you are struggling to explain simple things to the younger generation, and the younger generation is also struggling to explain simple things to you. You then realize with shock that you must adjust yourself to become like a baby to make yourself understood by the younger generation.